Grain Storage, Small Grain Silo, Steel Silo manufacturer / supplier in China, offering 1000t Corn Maize Silo Steel Grain Silo with Conic Base, Wide Fine Grinding Hammer Mill, Fine Mesh Hammer Mill with Impeller Feeder and so on.
|Min. Order / Reference FOB Price||1 Square Meter||US $200-250,000/ Square Meter|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Machining Process:||Weld and Assemble|
|Certification:||ISO9001: 2000, CE, SGS|
|Material:||Galvanized Steel Silo|
Features of Cement Steel Silo (spiral steel silo):
1. High strength: The steel silo wall is reinforced by vertical stiffener and occluded by screw beam. It has great strength and good resistance to wind, earthquake and snow.
2. Good sealing function: Crimping and seaming of five-layer spiral steel plates ensures airproof, so our grain storage steel silo can be used to store construction materials such as cement, gypsum, fly ash and slag, as well as liquids.
3. Small area occupancy: The smallest distance between grain storage steel silo amounts to 600mm.
4. Short construction cycle: High-level automatic construction at site, Need only 5-6 days for a 1,000 tons grain storage steel silo.
5. Long working life: 25-30 years, achieved by best combination of plates of different thickness for grain storage steel silo body.
6. Nice appearance: The roof is subulate and is not easy to accumulate dust or water. The bin is shining and observable with silvery lines.
Features of Steel Silo (assembly steel silo):
1. High precision: Our steel silo has international advanced equipment and technology guarantees.
2. High automation: Our steel silo can achieve high automation and mechanisation, high productivity, labor-saving.
3. Wide storage: Our steel silo has wide storage. Capacity of single silo up to 15,000 tons,complete function, meet requirement of various customers.
4. Easy maintenance: Our steel silo, the standard, interchangeable and universal galvanized steel plates and accessories are convenient for maintenance, easy upgrading of capacity or silo move.
5. Less investment: 20-30% less costs over steel bar concrete silos, greatly saving investment.