1. The counter flow cooling principle is adopted to cool the pellets with high temperature and moisture. Hot air touches hot pellets and cool air touches cool pellets so as to avoid the pellet surface crack caused by sudden cooling produced by direct touching between cool air and hot pellets. At the same time, the airlock is used for feeding and space of air inlet bigger, therefore it can get better cooling effects;
2. Slide reciprocating discharger has smooth and reliable discharging, low residue;
3. Low power consumption, easily operation;
4. Pellet temperature after cooling is less than +3~5 ambient temperature;
5. It is suitable for pellet cooling.
| Model Parameters||SKLN1.5||SKLN2.5||SKLN4||SKLN6||SKLN8|
|Volume( m ³ )||1.5||2.5||4.0||6.0||8.0|
|Cooling time(min)||Less than 10-15Mins|
|Temperature after Cooling||Not higher than ambient temperature +3-5°C|
|Aspiration ( m ³ /min.t)||34|
|Power of Airlock (kw)||0.55||0.55||0.55||0.75||0.75|
All our exported equipments are all firstly wrapped by the stretch film in case of scraping and then fixed in the iron pallet in case of shaking heavily in the container.
FDSP has exported Feed machinery to 30 countries including Korea, South Africa, Russia, Thailand, Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, Egypt, Syria, Nigeria, Ethiopia, India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Iran etc.
Welcome customers from all around the world visiting.
Our products have passed CE certification, SGS certification and ISO9001 certification. With our professional experienced technical team, we have lots of experience in overseas projects, and earned many certifications and patent design.